- Ask Her Anything - A Modesty Proposal - A Jeb in Winter - New Hampshire Primary Part 1 - New Hampshire Primary Part 2
- Scalia Dies, Republicans Debate - The Democratic Debate - Syrian Refugees Part 1
- Republicans in South Carolina - The Real Kasich - Job Fair for Future Women - Syrian Refugees Part 2 - Kasich Defunds Planned Parenthood
- The Office Tour - 2010 Elections - Abortions, Texas-Style - Black History Month - The Archbishop Vs. The Girl Scouts
- Great Job, Sam! - R.I.P. G.O.P. - Democrats Debate in Flint - Duck and Cover - Women Business Owners
- Hillary, No! - Cruz 101 - Matt Bevin - Greetings, Trump Supporters - North Korean Missiles
- Sam and Gloria Steinem - Supreme Court Battle - Rape Kit Backlog - There is No God at CPAC - In Case You Missed It...
- What the Hell Are Superdelegates? - Poor Babies Don't Deserve Diapers - Eddie Eagle - Gun TV
- New York Primaries Part 1 - New York Primaries Part 2 - The Worst Person in Tennessee 1 - Bernie "Bros" - The Worst Person in Tennessee 2 - Blame...
- Kasich and Cruz: Brothers in Hopelessness - Twenty-Dollar Tubman - The Wrong Guy - Sanders and Superdelegates - Sam's Fashion Consultant
- Cruz Bows Out / Michelle Branch - 2010 Election: Part Two - Crisis Pregnancy Centers - Play Us Out, Michelle
- The Religious Right - The Seattle Seawards - The Victims of Super PACs
- Feel The Turn - The Religious Right: Part Two - Big Tobacco vs. Little Vape - Whatever Happened to Full Frontal?
- A Man, A Sam, and A Tiny Horse - The Bed We've Made - #passMJIA - Gary Johnson - The "Ted Cruz Caress" Challenge
- Again? Again. - Florida's Mental Health - The Many Faces (and Crotches) of Libertarians - Pat Kiernan: National Treasure
- From Their Cold Dead Hands - Looking Under the GOP's Hood - Indian Bummer - Something Nice for a Change
- Rue Britannia - Oh Shit, Brexit - Saw Something Said Something - The Supremely Busy Court - The Many faces of Charlie Rose
- The Not- Ready-For-Primetime Party - Born Again in the U.S.A. - Cleveland Braces for Impact - A Very Special Full Frontal Special
- We Got a Bus! - Nice to Meet You, America - A Very Special Pep Talk - Hello, Cleveland!
- Republican National Convention
- Democratic National Convention
- Latinos for Trump
To better understand the Democrats' optics problem, Sam speaks with a superdelegate who doubles as a lobbyist.
Recapping the first presidential debate of 2016.
Correspondents Allana Harkin and Amy Hoggart visit a Trump rally to see if his supporters think the upcoming election is rigged against him.
Full Frontal presents an extra-large post-debate episode.
Sam visits the U.N. and speaks with female leaders from around the world.
Sam takes on trolls, conspiracy theories and the alt-right movement; a conversation with President Obama.
Sam travels to Moscow and decides not to move her show there.
Sam heaves a sigh of relief at the end of the 2016 election with some very special guests.
Sam addresses America's empathy failure.
Issues and politics in North Carolina are explored.
A study of a vindictive Big Brother.
Sam interviews Glenn Beck.
Sam explores deportation and detainment policies under the Obama administration.
Sam interviews author-journalist Masha Gessen. Topics include how to survive an autocracy.
A visit to the nation's capital to see a taping of America's finale.
Discussing the real "bad dudes" in the White House who are rushing to ruin America.
A trip across the pond to explore Donald Trump's policies.